What is a digital asset?
Just like gold and silver has value, a digital asset or internet domain name, also has value, alhtough it is not visible like a building. A digital asset resides on the internet and gains its value based on Google’s ranking of the content. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc are all digital assets. And they are worth a lot of money today. But when they started, they were worth just about the value of any new website – R75
Invest in the next best website and build its value until you can sell it at a massive profit.
- CarInsurance.com — $49.7 million.
- Insurance.com — $35.6 million.
- VacationRentals.com — $35 million.
- PrivateJet.com — $30.18 million.
- Voice.com — $30 million.
- Internet.com — $18 million.
- 360.com — $17 million.
- Insure.com — $16 million.