A Business Opportunity with life-time rewards!
If you like to work with people and not shy to stand in front of 10 people, then this is an opportunity you should not miss out on!
BizOnline offers you the lifetime opportunity to become part of the largest self-employment initiative ever launched in South Africa.
Become a Kontax Facilitator today with a Brand New FTC licence!
FTC stands for Facilitator Training Course. Completing the FTC is a requirement to join the Kontax team as a facilitator and you will be equipped with the knowledge and skill to start your own training business in just 5 weeks.
The FTC in a nutshell
The FTC is divided into three levels, FTC 1, 2 and 3 allowing you to continually upgrade your growth path to becoming a fully fledged FTC Expert.
- Upon completion of the FTC 1, you will receive your FTC licence, which will allow you to offer modular Kontax training courses all over South Africa. The FTC 1 allows to offer training modules to individuals who wants to join the Kontax Business Marketing Network.
- FTC 2 allows you to offer Kontax Training modules to businesses in South Africa as part of the external skills offering of BizOnline. The FTC 2 basically offers you an income opportunity as a fully fledged professional educator.
- FTC 3 allows you an NQF registered qualification as a trainer and employment at any QCTO registered training institution. It is the only NQF accredited course we offer.
The FTC 1 Modules
This is an introduction to the Kontax Business Marketing Network and the online digital platforms.
This module deals with the use of Social Media as a marketing tool and how you set up groups and pages.
This module will teach you how to integrate websites with social media platforms like Facebook and Linkedin
The semi-final module deals with online payment gateways and how to create your own.
The final module equips you with the marketing tools you need to start your business once you completed the FTC.
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10
- You must have a bar coded SA ID book or new ID card.
- Your own laptop with a minimum of Windows 7 and MS Office installed.
- Fluent in English OR Afrikaans